1- 5th World Water Forum, Istanbul – Turkey, March 2009.
1- Nile Basin Capacity Building Network meeting of Steering Committee and the Parallel Conference, Cairo, Egypt, September 2010. (several papers were presented in the conference).
2- UNESCO-CWR being a member of the Scientific Committee of Water Resources and Sustainable Development, 5th Conference in Algeria, Oct.2010, (UNESCO-CWR contributed in this conference and presented a scientific paper).
1- International Symposium Global Change in the Mediterranean Region, Adremit – Turkey ,5-7 May 2011
2- FRIEND/Nile Project Workshop, Cairo, Egypt; 22-25 May 2011.
3- 26th Conference of Arab Engineers Federation, Jeddah – Saudi Arabia, July2011.
4- Advance Workshop on Sedimentation Management, Beijing – China, 2011.
5- 25th -29th Sep. 2011, the UNESCO-CWR organized in collaboration with NBCBN-RE a short course on “Modelling Tools for River Engineering”, Cairo, Egypt.
6- UNESCO-IHE Institution for Water Education Governing Board Meeting in Delft – Holland, on behalf of Arab Group(Vb) November 2011.
7- International Conference on Drought Management Strategies in Arid & Semi Arid Regions, Muscat – Sultanate of Oman, by a scientific paper, Dec. 2011.
1- 26th Arab Engineering Federation Conference, Jeddah- Saudi Arabia, by a scientific paper on water supply, Jan. 2012.
2- Meeting about the Nile Basin Nile Cooperative Framework Agreement (CFA) future in Zurich – Switzerland Feb. 2012,. The meeting was organized by the Strategic Foresight Group in collaboration with the Swiss Government.
3- 6th World Water Forum, Marseille – France, therefore UNESCO-CWR was part of that meeting, which was held in 12th – 17th March 2012.
4- Conference of Water Status in Gulf Region, Doha, Qatar, April 2012. (UCWR) participated with a paper in Water Harvesting techniques,.
5- First National Workshop of Eastern Nile Planning Model (ENPM), May 2012, Khartoum, Sudan.
6- UNESCO-IHP Intergovernmental Council Meeting, June 2012. Also UNESCO-CWR representing Arab Group (Vb) in the Published and Communication Committee.
7- Workshop of “Drinking Water: Scarcity and Quality” organized by Ministry of Electricity & Dams, Khartoum, Sudan, June 2012.
1- International Conference on Africa large River Basin Hydrology, Hammamet, Tunisia, 26 -30 Oct. 2015
2- ISI – Programme Planning Workshop, Beijing, China, 25 – 29 may 2015.
1- NBCBN 8th Steering Committee Meeting, Dar es-Salam, Tanzania, 17-18 Oct. 2016.
2- Challenges and Opportunities of Water Management in Arid and Semi-arid Countries, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 7 – 9 March 2016.
- Integrated and Sustainable Management of Non- Nile Water in Sudan Conference Khartoum, Sudan, 23 – 25 Nov 2017
- World Science Forum, Dead Sea- Jordan, 7 – 11 Nov 2017.
- UNESCO-CWR participated in 5thNile Basin Development Forum, Kigali-Ruanda, 23 – 25 Oct 2017.
- UNESCO-CWR participated in Regional partners, UNESCO Chairs, C2C in the Regional IHP Meeting, 17-19 Sep. 2017, Muscat, Oman.
- UNESCO-CWR participated in Degree of Integrated Water Resources Management Implementation, Uganda, 27 Dec 2017.
- UNESCO-CWR participated in Mobilizing UNESCO Chairs in the Natural Sciences towards the 2030 Agenda, Geneva, Switzerland, 5 – 7 Jul 2017.
- UNESCO-CWR participated in Water Diplomacy in the Eastern Nile Basin, 27 Nov -1st Dec, 2018.
- Women and Water Diplomacy: Increasing Women’s Participation in Transboundary Water Cooperation and Peacebuilding in the Nile Basin, Entebbi,Uganda, 22-6 Oct 2017.
- UNESCO-CWR participated in STEM and Gender Advancement (SAGA), Khartoum (Sudan), 1 – 2 may 2018.
- UNESCO-CWR participated in Decision Support System and Water Diplomacy, Istanbul, Turkey, 24-29 Mar 2018.
- UNESCO-CWR participated in The Role of Stakeholders in Promoting the Sustainable Development Goals Related to the Water Harvesting, Khartoum, Sudan, 27-28 Feb 2018
- UNESCO-CWR participated in Curricular Development Workshop, UoK, Khartoum, Sudan, 24-27 Feb 2018
- UNESCO-CWR participated in International Day of Women and Girls in Science, Khartoum, Sudan, 11 Feb 2018.
- UNESCO-CWR participated in Towards sustainable systems for the management, operation and maintenance of water harvesting facilities in rural areas of Sudan, Khartoum, Sudan, 4-5 Feb 2018.